Good To Know:


Oopsie!Either you knew everything or there was a problem in fetching my facts

Posted by : Unknown Saturday 12 October 2013




  • To get a free domain (a sub domain actually ) for your site first visit uni.me
  • Now search for your sub domain name,you can choose from the available domains

choosing domain

  • Now proceed further and create an account on uni.me
create uni.me account

  • And don't worry about the phone number,the only verification code you need to enter is that sent to your mail so any random number may suffice ;)
  • Once its done and after verifying your Email Address you would be taken to your dashboard,click on options button appearing next to your domain
smartifyme domain
  • Choose url forwarding (or name server if you know how to work your way out )
url forwarding

  • The target URL would be that of your site after you enter it click Setup URL Forwarding,and thats it you are done

smartifyme status


smartifyme.uni.me



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Translate

Blogger Tips and Tricks

Popular Post

Random post

- Copyright © smartify me -

- Administered by Krishna Chaitanya -
Google+